Thursday 17 November 2011

Cars and Girls

This may prove to be controversial, but since nobody reads my blog I don't see that it's likely to upset many people! 
I like cars, I like pretty women (picking my words carefully here), regarding the latter I am talking about pretty women generally, I have been known to take a second glance whilst out in town and a pretty woman walks by, I do not think this is wrong, in fact, I believe it is actually a subconscious thing in that men are programmed by evolution to think about mating opportunities.Woahh! I know what you are thinking but it's not true, just by looking at a pretty woman you do not have to thinking about, well, sex!

I love cars, as you now know I like looking at pretty women and I am also an amateur photographer, hang on, there you go again, you're now thinking that I take photos of cars and pretty women....well yes, yes I do when I get the chance.

The only reason I am writing this is because I was recently at the NEC at the Classic Car Show and as it was getting a little slow late on Sunday afternoon I went and asked some of the models that were on a stand nearby if they would mind coming over to our stand and "brightening things up", I had in mind exactly what you will see on the clubs flickr pages, nothing rude or crude in my opinion, just pretty models posing with our BMW's.....however, someone in the club has asked if the club is going downhill as a result of me posting the pictures, I'd just like to get some feedback from other people to so see what you all (?) think...

Here's a Wiki entry on attractiveness that might prove interesting, the photos can be found on flickr here


2 comments:

  1. You Keep getting those Models to the stand Darren it certainly brought the crowds back to the Bmw Car Club Stand. The Girls Complemented the Bmw Classic Cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...
    Pictures of the girls will always offend someone.
    Pictures of just cars offends no one.
    If we are representing the club I would be inclined to leave these images out.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete