Saturday 19 February 2011

Fog light abusers and lane hogs - my rant!

I am guessing that I am not the only person that is extremely annoyed by those folks who hog the middle lane on motorways or the outside lane on dual carriageways? I have tried various means to get their attention to move over. Flashing, moving right out into the right hand lane and then back across in front of them to the inside lane.....in the majority of cases it has no effect whatsoever. Do they not know that they should be on the inside lane? Are they stupid or frightened? If you have a sure fire way of getting them to move over that is legal please do share it with us all....



Another irritation (am I starting to sound like a grumpy old man now?) is people who use their front fog lights when it's not foggy, I say use but they are course have no effect in almost perfectly clear weather...do they think they are safer, cooler, or have I missed some new EU legislation? they must be doing it purposely as there can;t many cars around now where you can leave them on by mistake.....


Most recently I have seen some new cars that appear to put the front fog light on when indicating.....at first I thought there must have been a faulty batch of bulbs as almost every car I spotted had just one fog lamp working, then I noticed a pattern.......and I got annoyed, 
very annoyed!


What's your pet hate when driving........

3 comments:

  1. It is much easier to concentrate on your own death defying journey there will always be fog light abusing lane hogging no indicating whilst using a mobile phone drivers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find all types of powerful LED fog lamps, LED car fog lamps and kits for higher visibility. Driving during very dark nights may also require one to use fog lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. donkeys that don't think that they should use indicators on roundabout

    ReplyDelete